Thursday, November 13, 2008

Let's Take a Nap and Have Soup

It's raining today in my part of Tennessee and it looks like it will be raining until next Wednesday. That is a very good thing since we are still in the middle of a drought so severe that some towns have asked for voluntary rationing (going to non voluntary if enough people don't get on board.) It would be a wonderful day to nap half the afternoon and have a big bowl of soup when I wake up. The trouble is I'm at work; and while several suggestions have been made about moving the credenza out of the bosses' office and putting in a futon, I don't see it happening any time soon.

I am a power napper so 20 minutes (less than my lunch half hour) with a blankie on the board room table would refresh me, but this is an afternoon snooze kind of day. Just thinking about it puts a smile on my face and a droop to my eyelids. So back to work
updating my spread sheets and designing our ad for December. For those of you who are able, I wish you Happy Napping.

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Ohhhh, the couch is right behind me. *droop*

Hope you got soup for dinner!