Monday, November 17, 2008

Stolen Meme

I stole this from Poppy .

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing?
Adore it

2. Favorite late night snack?
Popcorn made with a Stir Crazy

3. Do you own a gun?
No, but there are a couple in the house

4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop?
Mocha latte

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Only if I already feel like crap

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
It depends on the dog

7. Favorite Christmas song?
Don't have one

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee

9. Can you do push-ups?
Yes.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
A green crystal cross

11. Favorite hobby?
Taking pictures and fooling around with them

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
Yes

13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
I'm often nice to people who just need to be told to shove off.

14. The last disease you contracted?
?

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
What constitutes a disease exactly? Will I remember to pick up my friend tonight-must write note to myself. Is the cake in the van melting?

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water, Coke, coffee

17. Current worry right now?
I try not to worry. It doesn't go anywhere.

18. Current hate right now?
Ditto from 17

19. Favorite place to be?
For the sheer beauty, on the river in Punta Gorda, Florida

20. How did you ring in the New Year?
I think I fell asleep

21. Like to travel?
Yes, yes, yes

23. Do you own slippers?
3 pairs - 2 in the house and 1 in the camper

24. What color shirt are you wearing?
Green

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
No, cold and slippery

26. Can you whistle?
I try, but no

27. Favorite singer/band?
Today it's Bob Dylan

28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor?
No. Not that I couldn't sleep in the rain and eat bugs. It's just that very early on I'd have to slap someone.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
None

30. Favorite girl’s names? Leslie, Stefanie, Alexis

31. Favorite boy’s name?
Wayne

32. What’s in your pocket right now?
Keys to the office

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
My boss. He has a dry sense of humor and uses it often

34. Like your job?
Love it

36. Do you love where you live?
Yes, it's beautiful and cozy

37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two in the house and one in the shed (and there are only two of us)

38. Who is your loudest friend?
Laverne - she's in Florida and I miss her

39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed?
The speed limit is more like a guide to me than a limit

40. Does someone have a crush on you?
Yes

41. What is your favorite book?
The Silver Sword

42. What is your favorite candy?
M & M's

43. Favorite Sports Team?
I am a NASCAR fan. I like Dale, Jr and the team that backs him up

44. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Brushing my teeth before I went to bed

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today?
I'm very comfy in this bed. Why do I have to get up?

2 comments:

Poppy said...

Ohhh, Mom, you have no idea how hard I laughed at some of your answers (#39, AHEM! ;).

It's so cool to get to know you through your blog.

Bobbird3131 said...

Thank you. I really enjoy getting to know you through your blog also.