Sunday, November 16, 2008

You might not know that I......

really do want to help make the world a better place
have been accused of being a Pollyanna
adore my husband
love to knit toddler sweaters
don't believe I'm 60
love my job
have more friends as an adult than I ever had as a child
am thrilled for my daughter
love Kenny Chesney's island songs
lived in Florida for 8 years
have been in a category four hurricane
was afraid of my first husband
once won 1st place in a poetry reading competition by reciting a Bob Dylan poem off the back of one of his albums
used to love to watch my son sleep
still like to tent camp
have paddled over an alligator in a kayak

3 comments:

Poppy said...

This list made me smile, except that one item that made me sad but empathize completely. :}

I can't wait to see you Thanksgiving weekend! We're BOTH very excited!!! And we're very excited for you to come to us soon too!!!! <3

Bobbird3131 said...

We can't wait to see you two. I'm very excited to have the guys meet.

Poppy said...

Me too. Then they can talk about how much they love us both, hehehehehe.